The waves of fear crashed all over the place. Sometimes one would hit first thing in the morning, after meditation. Other times, when walking the empty streets of Montreal, my throat would suddenly swell up. Even when talking to a friend, we’d suddenly feel the full brunt of frustration for our loss of freedom.
With each emotional swell, I relied on my breath to center me. I lived in the wave, knowing that the experience was part and parcel of being a human, and that soon it would pass.
“When you walk through enough fires (a.k.a. pain), you realize you are fireproof.” – Glennon Doyle
After a couple weeks of dancing the dance of BEING, with all the joy, the sadness, the frustration, the pleasure, and everything else, I knew… I was ready to create!
I’m thrilled to announce two new projects:
1) Chatting With Patty: This will be a FREE zoom virtual hangout. Here’s what I’m thinking:
- Bring a drink: Join the party with your beverage of choice, whether it’s water, tea, or a martini. No judgement! The point is to sip on something that makes you happy.
- Get moving: I’ll put on some tunes, and the groove will take care of the rest. No structure here; we’ll just be moving our bodies to the rhythm, and discovering how we want to express ourselves as we go!
- Spark a conversation: Each session we’ll dive deep into a different topic, like charisma, flirting, body image, chakras, and more. I’ll be bringing on some great guests, so don’t miss out on the discussion!
This hangout with happen every Wednesday, starting April 22nd at 5pm EST. Once you register, a zoom link will be sent to your email the day before the hangout.
It’s the day before my birthday so I plan on having a celebration with everyone who joins in! Stay tuned I plan on having some artists sing, read poetry and dance!
2) Dare to Be Desirable: Own Your Wanting
This program is all about connecting you with your pleasure by taking a journey into your sensuality.
- How your senses can be the gateway to pleasure
- How to leverage body language to create an inviting environment
- Tools to elevate attraction
- Dynamic dance techniques to ignite your sensuality
- The 4 energetic forms to awaken chemistry
The workshop will take place over three Zoom sessions, which’ll be recorded in case you can’t attend live! Attendants will receive recordings of all three sessions.
Dare to be Desirable Workshop dates and time:
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 5pm EST
Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 5pm EST
Tuesday, May 5th, 2020 at 5pm EST
So there you have it! I want to connect with my tribe of lovely people. I’ve never had this much time on my hands, so I’m going to do this!
I hope you’ll join in!